There are many types of this herb, but the most popular are American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) and Asian ginseng (Panax ginseng)
Some health benefits associated with Ginseng:
- May improve symptoms of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men by decreasing oxidative stress in tissues and increasing blood flow in penile muscles
- Some research suggests that Ginseng may help support the normal functioning of the immune system especially in people living with cancer and even enhance the effects of certain vaccinations.
- It may help fight fatigue and enhance physical activity by increasing energy production in cells.
- It is an antioxidant– helps reduce oxidative stress by fighting free radical damage
- It helps control regulation of blood sugar levels
- It has been shown to benefit mental functions, feelings of calmness and mood in both healthy people and those with Alzheimer’s disease
Did you know?
Scientific name of ginseng is Panax. It originates from Greek words “pan” which means “all” and “akos” which means “cure”
Which of our product/s contains Ginseng?