“Recognising value and achieving results”
Reward – Compensation for efforts achieved
Performance – Is a consequence of meeting and exceeding expectations
How do we determine ‘success’:
- We are results-orientated and passionately contribute towards developing our people, our products, and our services on a daily basis.
- We clarify our expectations of each individual and foster and environment that allows each person to excel in their role.
- We demonstrate a drive to be the best we can be in all we do. We acknowledge and reward success.
- We actively build success stories by taking the initiative, leading by example and celebrating exceptional performance.
“Demonstrating ethical, accountable and consistent behaviour”
Trust – Believing we are safe in one another’s hands
Consistency – Repeating the same standards of excellence over time
How do we determine ‘integrity’:
- We conduct ourselves in a manner that builds trust through being accountable to one another and role modelling the right behaviour.
- We build our reputation and our brand by responding to situations in an ethical and professional manner.
- We deliver on time and with quality.
- We demonstrate genuine care in all of our day-to-day interactions with an external focus on specific social responsibility activities.
“In business for yourself, but not by yourself”
Strategic – Action plan in pursuit of anticipated outcomes
Innovative – Translating creative ideas into action
How do we demonstrate ‘entrepreneurial spirit’:
- We encourage original thinking in our teams and take time to innovate in order to achieve improved results.
- We ensure that the best commercially viable solution is achieved by promoting diverse perspectives, rather than suppressing them.
- We are optimistic to all possibilities and encourage our people to think differently.
- We take calculated risks in our pursuit of our shared strategy.