1 Ready Made Bran Muffin Mix (500g)
175g Plain Yoghurt
¼ Cup Sunflower Oil
½ Cup Low Fat Milk
1 – 2 Eggs
1 Cup of Bran Stick Cereal
1 Medium Grated Carrot
1 Grated Apple
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Place oven racks in the middle of the oven.
- Place paper cup cake holders in a 12 Cup muffin tray.
- Pour muffin mix into bowl & make a well in the centre.
- Mix wet ingredients together.
- Pour into well & mix into a smooth batter.
- Stir in Bran Sticks, Apple, and Carrots.
- Fill each muffin cup to 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15 – 25 mins until golden brown & just cooked. Muffins are done when inserted skewer comes out clean.
- Remove from oven & cool on rack. Enjoy!
NB: Baking times may vary due to temperature fluctuations in ovens and size of muffin
Yours in health,